Presently number of tanks running.

Discuss and post all things other than hobby.

Prefers the most.

Poll ended at Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:12 pm

Planted
73%
Biotope
24%
Artificial plants
No votes
Bare bottom
2%

Total votes: 41

jibran_shariff
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Re: Presently number of tanks running.

Unread post by jibran_shariff »

sreeram wrote:25 tanks most of them planted ( only few scapes) another 20 glass trays -3 cement tanks for (native fish ) planning to make another 3 tanks 4ft- 20 -18 inch tanks .
Wow that's a lot of tanks
That's a lot of work
parthapratim22

Unread post by parthapratim22 »

Somen wrote:
sreeram wrote:25 tanks most of them planted ( only few scapes) another 20 glass trays -3 cement tanks for (native fish ) planning to make another 3 tanks 4ft- 20 -18 inch tanks .
ya your quantity and quality should be be highest, as after all your are the top scaper from India.So around 50 available space to do some work or the other.I don't think there can be any one who can exceed your number.
You can find all amazing plants and fish inside each of them...I guarantee!!! yipi
Aquascaping Products and Designs http://aquapetz.com/viewforum.php?f=60
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Last year, I was in Hydrabad in these days. But Sreeram had not shown his tanks to me. Now I thinking to visit again to Hydrabad to see his tank and rob UG.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
Somen
Panel Members
Panel Members

Unread post by Somen »

parthapratim22 wrote:
Somen wrote:
ya your quantity and quality should be be highest, as after all your are the top scaper from India.So around 50 available space to do some work or the other.I don't think there can be any one who can exceed your number.
You can find all amazing plants and fish inside each of them...I guarantee!!! yipi
Have you seen them partha!!!
Somen
Any dead fish can flow down the river but it takes a live one to swim back up stream.
parthapratim22

Somen wrote:
parthapratim22 wrote:
Somen wrote:
Have you seen them partha!!!
When I was there in Hyderabad, leaving weekends, everyday I use to spend couple of hour to his place and also Debarghya Sengupta s shop. And that was the place where I got all the help, inspiration and many many things that will stay with me all the way.

I have seen his tray sand tanks full of HC, Glosso, D-Hair Grass. HM, Rotalas, Najas Indica,other native plants...tanks fishes like Neon tetra, garras, barbs, shirmps, mention not many more natives. When I say "full of" means couple of trays can feed Delhi Guragaon Planted hobbyist FG plant requirement. ;)

Sreeram please correct me, rather add some ...so people can enjoy from here.
sreeram
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by sreeram »

When I was there in Hyderabad, leaving weekends, everyday I use to spend couple of hour to his place and also Debarghya Sengupta s shop. And that was the place where I got all the help, inspiration and many many things that will stay with me all the way.

I have seen his tray sand tanks full of HC, Glosso, D-Hair Grass. HM, Rotalas, Najas Indica,other native plants...tanks fishes like Neon tetra, garras, barbs, shirmps, mention not many more natives. When I say "full of" means couple of trays can feed Delhi Guragaon Planted hobbyist FG plant requirement. ;)

Sreeram please correct me, rather add some ...so people can enjoy from here.
no partha no

hard to explain . if some one come to hyd then welcome to my home :arrow:
parthapratim22

Yes hard to explain...
Dheeraj
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Dheeraj »

currently 3 tanks
60x24x24 both sided with natives and loaches

48x18x18 semi planted with angels, discuses,

24x12x12 shrimps snails
toomanyfish
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by toomanyfish »

12 tanks...
Romi
Editor
Editor

Unread post by Romi »

Three tanks now only, not much time for the hobby. 4 tanks lying unused including a nano. loaches in one, with bits of wood and greenery, and the all the fish (Raphaels, rosy tetras, cories etc) and crypts already mentieond in a different thread, in another. third one has two female mountain minnows I am looking out for a male, for.