Is DoPhin 1300 a goot fit for 300 gallons!

Forum for discuss freshwater/Brackish fishes.
bhupeshkhanna
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Is DoPhin 1300 a goot fit for 300 gallons!

Unread post by bhupeshkhanna »

With advise from few of my friends in New Delhi and the lfs guy, I plan to buy Dophin 1300 canister filter for my present setup, Also keeping in mind that the same will work in my future 300 gallon or may be 350 gallon aquarium, that i'll get for sure within a year..

They all advised me that it will work in 300 gallons as well, with 4 internal filters(1200 l/h) that i have presently.

Please advise if this is feasible, so i'll buy this right away - This is reasonably priced and few who have used it says it works great.
Here is the link for this product i am talking about -http://www.ebay.in/itm/fish-aqarium-wat ... 1c3707c22d

The specifications of this filter is mentioned on the page linked above.

Please advise..

I just want my fishes to grow healthy and happily.. Current Stocking in my 200 gallons as you all know 2 Oscars and 5 Parrots.

Many thanks in advance..!
Bhupesh
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Is DoPhin 1300 a goot fit for 300 gallons!

Unread post by SCORPIO »

I thought this will be enough filtration for this tank. You have also attached 4 internal filters.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
peeyoshk
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Re: Is DoPhin 1300 a goot fit for 300 gallons!

Unread post by peeyoshk »

SCORPIO wrote:I thought this will be enough filtration for this tank. You have also attached 4 internal filters.
:1
Visit us @ https://www.indiefur.com
Follow Us On Twitter Or Facebook to be posted with new product launches.