is price discussion is allowed here??

Discuss and post all things other than hobby.
rahul_sood
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

is price discussion is allowed here??

Unread post by rahul_sood »

is price discussion is allowed here on posts?
Zakk
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Re: is price discussion is allowed here??

Unread post by Zakk »

Thats something I will get back to you on. For now, i wouldn't discuss prices.
Just cos it happened to you is no means for you to claim that it will happen to me. Exceptions aren't the rule.

Viresh "The Warbringer" Fleming

eluviet@hotmail.com
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Price discussion and bargaining is not allowed but you can post the price of item.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
rahul_sood
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

SCORPIO wrote:Price discussion and bargaining is not allowed but you can post the price of item.
this is enough if we can post the prices.
sushant

Unread post by sushant »

SCORPIO wrote:Price discussion and bargaining is not allowed but you can post the price of item.

Rahul, actually this was one of the basic idea before starting up the forum. but FYI the price of live stock depends on many factors and the price that you can get at one plane might not be the same at someother place/area or at the same place at some other time :)
Sushant
rahul_sood
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

but the basic idea we can get if we already familiar with the prices otherwise LFS guys cheat you.. like with me one of the LFS asked for 1200 rs for green terror that time i thought this price is fine but when i knew the price of green terror then again i went to that LFS guy he then ready to give that to me for 200rs..
sushant

Unread post by sushant »

rahul_sood wrote:but the basic idea we can get if we already familiar with the prices otherwise LFS guys cheat you.. like with me one of the LFS asked for 1200 rs for green terror that time i thought this price is fine but when i knew the price of green terror then again i went to that LFS guy he then ready to give that to me for 200rs..
i surely agree with that point. and this is the reason price discussion is allowed in here. ;) . we wanted this forum to be " truely dedicated to the hobby". :D
Sushant
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

I am agree to Sushant but we don't want any type of arguments so discussion and bargaining is not allowed but we should have the rough idea of a item so we allowed the estimated price of an item. Buyers and sellers should no each other before the payment. The https://aquapetz.com will have no any concern with the deals.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
Zakk
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Zakk »

Price discussion usually ends up in an argument. Prices offered to people by LFS are usually subject to the relationship you share with the owners. For example, i picked up Neons for 25rs a pair where as he sells them to other people at 100rs. Sometimes i even get common fish and food for free even when am willing to pay full price.

If we are discussing prices i think we should be clear on how we were offered the prices. Each location's prices are bases up various factors which include the location of the shop and operation costs. Very rarely 2 shops will sell live stock or dry goods for the same price.
Just cos it happened to you is no means for you to claim that it will happen to me. Exceptions aren't the rule.

Viresh "The Warbringer" Fleming

eluviet@hotmail.com