UNKNOWN ALGAE-"CONCLUDED" THANKS

Forum for discuss on algae.
sushant

Re: UNKNOWN ALGAE PROBLEM

Unread post by sushant »

maaz wrote:Pratha i think water is not moving from the bottom side..pls use little pressure water flow at bottom of you tank at plant and see what happen..

i will go with this suggestion, this type of algae generally are found in area with little water circulation.add a powerhead for better water circulation and evenly distribution od minerals and co2. try to siphon out the algae to the maximum.
Sushant
parthapratim22

Unread post by parthapratim22 »

sushant wrote:
maaz wrote:Pratha i think water is not moving from the bottom side..pls use little pressure water flow at bottom of you tank at plant and see what happen..

i will go with this suggestion, this type of algae generally are found in area with little water circulation.add a powerhead for better water circulation and evenly distribution od minerals and co2. try to siphon out the algae to the maximum.
I accept it 100%, I have one powerhead running all day but extreme near to water surface, today sure change the position...if I am trying to siphon out the algae its hampering the plants, cant get so close of to the plants but in every WC in am trying to siphon from the bottom as near I can do.
Aquascaping Products and Designs http://aquapetz.com/viewforum.php?f=60
maaz
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!

Unread post by maaz »

Dont used Siphon it will suck all your plant..its better if you add water...put water pressure at plant...i say how we put water in our garden or lawn...just use the same process under water...
Regards,

Maaz Ahmad
maazahmad84@gmail.com
parthapratim22

maaz wrote:Dont used Siphon it will suck all your plant..its better if you add water...put water pressure at plant...i say how we put water in our garden or lawn...just use the same process under water...
This also very good idea can be done, I use normal pump air pipe so it doesnt disturb the substrate, it can be pour on the plants...Thanks Bhai
maaz

Unread post by maaz »

Welcome buddy...update us when you do it..
Regards,

Maaz Ahmad
maazahmad84@gmail.com
parthapratim22

maaz wrote:Welcome buddy...update us when you do it..
I want to cure it as soon as possible...will update you sure.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

1. Increase water circulation: It will distribute the nutrition equally in whole the aquarium.

2. I suppose your tank cycling process is not completed till now. So add atleast one fish in the aquarium (molly or rosy barb will be best). Fish less cycle, some times creates problems. Once Tirtha have also faced this problem in his "Dream Tank".

3. Change water frequently.

4. Are you also dosing sufficient nutrients+carbon in comparison of high light, please insure it.

5. Dose glut upto 6-7ppm.

6. Remove algae using a tooth brush.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
parthapratim22

SCORPIO wrote:1. Increase water circulation: It will distribute the nutrition equally in whole the aquarium.

2. I suppose your tank cycling process is not completed till now. So add atleast one fish in the aquarium (molly or rosy barb will be best). Fish less cycle, some times creates problems. Once Tirtha have also faced this problem in his "Dream Tank".

3. Change water frequently.

4. Are you also dosing sufficient nutrients+carbon in comparison of high light, please insure it.

5. Dose glut upto 6-7ppm.

6. Remove algae using a tooth brush.
1. Today will put the powerhead little bit lower.
2. Planned to add SAE also will add two rosy barb.
3. As of now planned 30%twice a week.
4. Not dosing any fertz.
5. Glut dosing is as per Sreeram advice, will talk to him if I can increase it. I made a solution of 20ml 25% glut with 2ltr RO water, everyday dosing 2ml of this solution. Glut dosing is quite uncertain for me also. Have to understand it more.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
parthapratim22

Rajivji I have read this tread thoroughly...thats why I am in dilemma of usage of glut...let me clarify with Sreeram....